What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain, Theories and Solutions for Patellar Tendonitis, Jumpers Knee, and Patellar Tracking Problems.
- Peace of mind that you are working towards breaking free from one of the most debilitating injuries an athlete can have.
- The ONLY product on the market that is specifically designed for athletes that suffer chronic knee pain.
- Safe and effective exercises and methodologies that follow a natural progression in treating your problem.
- One little method to reduce your knee pain that takes 15 minutes and costs zero dollars.
- A method that not only heals your knee pain, but also acts as a natural ergogenic aid.
- My “big three” principles for fixing chronic knee issues in athletes.
- A step forward in accomplishing your athletic ambitions.
- The key to unlocking your true athletic potential.
- What I mean when I say, ankle + hips = knees.
- How pelvic position can kill your joints.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. An Athlete’s Guide to Chronic Knee Pain scores 67.37/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://anthonymychal.com/kneepain/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $33.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: anthonymychal.com you’ll also be taken through to anthonymychal.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)